2015-09-23

0 Kill H1Z1 Battle Royale Victory!

0 Kill BR Win!

By chance, I won by zero kills!

Description

Dropped down at Bubbas gas station and got two cars. Drove through the houses south and looted to more cars. Drove to the church and looted two other cars. Drove south to the corner and looted. Drove up to the stores east of Bubba and had real-life breakfast. The gas was at the mountains. I drove north of the mountains and the final was south of the mountains at the road crossing (north of Carnberry).
There were less than 10 players left and I saw a few cars. Shoot at them and destroyed two. Drove around to find players but couldn't see any at the forest border of the road. Finally saw someone shoot and immediately die. And suddenly I won!
2nd and 3rd killed each other at the same time I arrived.
0 kills.

1 kommentar:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information
    you check my website: gamersbone.com

    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free H1Z1 skins & many more!

    SvaraRadera