2015-09-13

Requiem for my H1Z1 Battle Royale Victory Screens

Requiem for my H1Z1 BR Victory Screens

It's sad news that my screens of all my victories (except one) has been lost. When changing to new SSDs, I forgot those. Formated in action.

Requiem

But, since I remember them all, I'll write them down. Never forget.
  1. My first win. Running around at steep slopes down to water. I hear shoots and finally get hit by arrows. I shoot into a bush and win!
    That player probably wanted a victory with bow and arrow.
  2. Big battle at hills. People everywhere. A sudden duel at a crown. Advancing towards a rock with camper, kill in the back, number two running against me and I win the duel.
  3. Advancing by the gas border and avoid players. Hiding behind a tree and see my opponent running straight at me. I step out and kills!
  4. Forest setting with a meadow. Is pushed out but keeps cover. I flank a team and kill them both.
  5. Monster kill! Tried to play casual without headphones and it went well! Running around and in the end I spotted several in the woods. The last one was forced to run cross water and in a close shoot out, I won.
  6. Lots of firing from different directions.
    https://youtu.be/mZYovvxVvWQ
  7. Once I camped by the gas border but it closed in the middle of a city. I heard lots of shooting and at the end there was only me and one other. The circle was so tiny it wasn't possible to see which buildings were safe. When leaving my place I saw the other one on top of a building and shoot some. I ran into the building next by and into one room. By chance, my opponent rushed my building and up the stairs and I shoot it in the back!
  8. By testing a new tactic, I camped with car. Found all gear I needed at gas station at G8. It ended by the mountains where I left the car (since it was too steep) and win three duels.
  9. Straight after my first car camping win, I play again and won! Also camping with a car and looting at gas station at G8. Actually three people have a duel next to me and I kill the last one. Had loot for five people after that! It ends with a shoot out in a meadow with forest around it. My car gets shoot down and I escape. By crouching I flank and kill.
  10. The day after I try car camping again and found my second sweet spot, the fortress at B2. By camping it also ends in a open meadow in a forest. Wins at least three duels and victory is mine!
  11. Car camping and killing some in duels. It ends at some buildings and I see one at the top, shoots but only damages. I'm outside and need to push to the buildings. Standing below I finally see them, also at the ground. I throw Molotov, flank and kills a team. One of the bodies was burning and was probably hit by the Molotov.
  12. Early in the morning I play and camp with car. It ends to the west of the mountains west of Pleasant vill. I win a duel against a cop (dressed and with car), spray at car and in the end flank the last one who didn't see me.
  13. Yesterday I played with car camping. In the end I won a duel and finally gets body armor. I see that one of the last players kills a lot! Using AR and hunting rifle. And in the end it's only we two left. There's a big hill in the middle of the forest south of the big mountain. I see him on top at a rock and shooting at me with hunting rifle. I jump around to get shoot at since the hunting rifle have a longer reload time I shoot in between. But it doesn't seem to help. I jump into my damaged car and push against the sniper. Driving up I jump out of the car and wins! Probably the car ran over my opponent!

1 kommentar:

  1. This blog post really grabbed my attention. With that said I am going to subscribe. Therefore I will get more updates on what you have to say. Please keep writing as I want to learn more.

    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free H1Z1 skins & many more!

    SvaraRadera